View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 09:41 PM   #700
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
Does it happen fairly often when games don't have everyone vote on D1? There were 9 votes which meant 5 people didn't enter a vote and a handful of those people have either posted very little or not at all. What's most important right now with a wolf and 2 human roles killed after the initial night, look at those that have been active and pushing the game or look to those who have been less active or not at all? Yes, I realize that would have me fall into that category so I am trying to fix it. I know with phantoms off, the non-voting isn't punished but I can't imagine that is a tactic 5 people would go for especially with how active some people have been.
it probably happens often that at least someone doesn't vote, but the non-voting/off-wagon-voting rate isn't usually this bad. activity in general has been on a downturn recently, and this game taking a while to fill might have contributed, with several of the generally more active players becoming unable to play

we can kind of do both, but i would lean toward clearing out some people who aren't really playing, for two reasons:
-the people who are active now are either the ones who voted ffa yesterday, or me (with curry and rice being somewhere in the middle i would say). so out of that group i feel like i owe the others each some kind of deference for now
-the people who aren't active are many

phantoms haven't really been a thing for a while - i pretty much lost the first game i played to them and that triggered a debate (though i think they were getting less popular by then too). post minimums have been the newer thing but i don't think this game has one