View Single Post
Old 11-5-2011, 09:40 AM   #266
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Signups are open!

286 Signups weeeeee, I really didn't think this one would get as big as ones prior but maybe it will.

Also, I don't know why people are making a big deal about the end of the list, yes I started some preliminary placements it's not like it's a big secret. The preliminary ones mean almost nothing, just a way to get people into smaller groups so I can look more closely at how they fit. And I'm not doing them alone, so that's just my rough draft to be compared to others and discussed. Told you, we're going to try to be as accurate as possible, but no matter what there will always be front runners and underdogs.

And sorry Frankie but I'm sticking to tradition as much as possible. We were going to even stick with 5 divisions but I think with the skill curve changing so much we ~need~ the 6th division. We also dropped two rounds because 10 weeks just drags it out longer than most people care to play for (hence why I asked people during the custom tourney we just had)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote