Old 08-9-2019, 04:17 PM   #197
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
Know this post raises an eyebrow for me. HMM
I feel like her vote paired with her saying that she isn't familiar with about half the TWG makes me believe this isn't as interesting as you're pointing it out to be
she's at least trying to solve and push forward an observation (joke, maybe?) that was made with the little evidence we had

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
We should really get our asses in gear and try to figure out how the lynch needs to go. AS always, my top d0 lynch is probably going to be the lowest poster/lowest content unless someone really fucks up within the next 8 hours
I'm envisioning the future of TWG: a utopia/dystopia where nobody is the lowest poster or fucks up on Day0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
Panicking re modkill this early on seems erroneous, you know everyone is gonna post like 70 times at the EoD CFD except for like one, it’ll probably be fine. It seems like a distraction other than perhaps considering UTR anyway.
this is a nice take
also, I think its worth mentioning only the people who had absolutely zero posts were of real concern since they might not even know the game was started

the double vote on enquisite is raising my eyebrows considering its their first game
seems like easy pickings