View Single Post
Old 08-7-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCVIII Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
Fucking nailed it. Had YMIA from my first couple of posts, and the amount of scrutiny you guys threw on me was ridiculous. I realize I didn't provide the greatest reasoning, but there is far too much "Listen to the Vet" game-playing going on here. Just because Dance and V are pushing hard on something doesn't mean it's right.

Other than that, it was a hilarious game and I still had fun, despite the unpopularity of the format.

Can we please just play a traditional game next game? I don't want to lose players who show promise, like drizz (congrats on your win, well played) and xiz and others. I'll even host it if I have to, but i'm thinking 24 hour nights, 48 hour days. 3 wolves, 1 master wolf, 1 seer and 1 guardian. Outside chat is encouraged and night talking is allowed.

Any opinions on that?
agreed. the other thing that annoyed me (minus listen to the vet), was day one and stuff people trying to give meta reads over such a small sample size. I try and play diff each time but people still go back to doing that, and from now on ill just call you out since it`s a weak and lazy read.

oh yea I think mvp was yoman