View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 07:45 PM   #15
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: FFR has enough sub communities, so we should just have our own umbrella of podcas

Digging the support guys

I think if the goal is to get people who do not know FFR into the scene then making it interview focus probably wouldn't have the same draw as like a roundtable discussion would, but I do like the idea and would love to do it. Tasslefoot and JasonKey toyed with the hour of a "Fireside Chat" thing for awhile (Which only 1 was ever made IIRC) that was going to include interviews and such down the line but it never happened.

I wasn't necessarily wanting to spearhead the whole project, but lets leave this up and see who all is willing to do what and then I'll try and organize/host a pilot episode. I still like the idea of multiple ongoing "shows" with different topics/different hosts for them but that all depends on the amount of people who want to be apart of it.

I've seen a few mods/admins lurk on here, would love to get official support for something like this or at least hear their thoughts.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 01-20-2019 at 07:45 PM..
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote