Thread: The Perfect FFR
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 03:19 PM   #22
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: The Perfect FFR

Probably nothing I list would ever happen in a million years. Also anything I list is not aimed to start a big argument. This is what I feel would make FFR the best it could be and is my opinion alone; if anything happens to offend you I apologize.

-if ffr had beatmania songs, more songs from stepmania (best way i can put it without going into like 50 different artists)

-more difficult songs (like level 12's and non-joke level 13's) and used less jacks and bursts to make a file hard and rather actually put in challenging or fast patterns

-got rid of the rock genre, and made legacy files not count in the AAA/FC bar

-included the option to turn on marvelous timing but still count as a perfect as to not need a new grade (AAAA) but rather to make it easier to go for AAA's for people who come from stepmania

-less technical files, and more fun factor and generic files (when I say less I mean keep them coming they are fun in their own right but generic easy to read fun to play files are the best, files from 2006 are a testament to this statement)

-60fps could be nice

-Freeze arrows and Mines used legitimately fun and not HURRR I PUT IN FREEZES and MINES

-last but most important: good steps to amazing songs.

If all this happened it would be as close to perfect as I would like it to be xD
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote