View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 03:27 PM   #787
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Like, Xel could be a wolf because the only good feeling I have for them is purely through emotion and meta, not so much at actual concrete evidence that they'd definitely showcased town game play. Xel is a wildcard as far as I'm concern. What he says never really correlates to what his alignment is.

It could be Shadow because Shadow's just been in the background and trying to be everyone's friend. That still is the part that concerns me more than anything else he has done, which is unfair because it is yet another emotion read rather than concrete evidence of their alignment. They seem to be the only one who believed I was town too, which I suppose if you want to go REALLY HARD you could assume it's because he knows I'm town through being, well... a wolf.

And maybe, JUST MAYBE star could be a wolf because star decided to become a monster and trash everyone emotionally and logically just because she could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.