View Single Post
Old 04-5-2020, 10:29 PM   #1518
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo 30 - The Nonary Werewolf Games [Game Thread]

ok some final thoughts:

from what i reread, ffa seems more interested in convincing us he's not the wolf than he is convincing us twgma IS the wolf.

i know that sounds like a paradox, but that's what i'm gathering right now.

twgma seems more interested in the opposite, convincing us that ffa is the wolf and he isn't.

plop, you asked me what i thought about timing of ffa claiming: i still think it's weird. asking sunfan what he thought about claiming seems out of place when ffa comes across like he knows everything, and i think if he were really a PR, he would've claimed earlier regardless of what sunfan thought. ffa waited awhile after i claimed to claim, as if he was waiting for someone else to claim. i can understand twgma not claiming until after ffa did (if twgma is legit) because with my claim, twgma had no reason to. haku was already as cleared as he was going to get.

IF twgma is the wolf, i'm actually not entirely sold on sunfan being his partner. i think twgma being the wolf makes the haku-being-covered-up scenario much more likely than it would've been. (that idea has been floating in my head since twgma claimed) i also wouldn't be surprised is raeko was actually his partner, because although they've been butting heads a little bit, raeko's vote on ffa was very quick after my vote on twgma, almost like a preservation vote and she's been adamant about ffa being the wolf as far as i've noticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom