View Single Post
Old 05-7-2009, 01:03 AM   #1144
Sir Psycho
FFR Player

Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
There's a guy in trade right now who has the rogue DPS boots recipe charging "Your mats + 500 gold" The only enchanter I've seen with Enchant Weapon - Blade Ward gave up on selling the enchant directly because too many people got mad at him for charging "Your mats + 200 gold"
You can either wait a little while until the prices drop, or pay the price for better gear now. Blade Ward isn't that great by the way, stay with whatever you're using. It won't proc enough for a paladin, and you don't get any bonus threat than the damage the proc causes.

Some people are willing to pay loads for gold to get better items faster, rather than waiting until someone they know get the pattern. On my server, 1st person that got Blade Ward wasn't even advertising it and I tipped her 150g just because it's a "high" enchant.

As for BoEs, we sold a plate DPS helm, 2 bracers, a mail skirt and a plate healing chest piece for about 3 to 6k an item.(Hurray guild bank!)
Sir Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote