Hateandhatred --> dragonmegaXX
Funnygurl555 --> dragonmegaXX

DID NOT VOTE

Roundbox
SubaruPoptart
Antori
Cloud Wine/Precarious
psychoangel691

I obviously do not rule out that the final wolf bussed (but probably would only buss after Zenith's vote, so.... Xiz, Xel or Hate) but at the same time with vote nonvoting slots that's not a guaranteed and likely didn't happen.

I was thinking about what SunFan said regarding that wolves probably just decided that it wasn't worth the fight and o stay quiet. I wonder if both of them did that strat, or if we have a deep wolf who is playing "actively" (very sarcastic quotations).

I think the best place to start is have those who have been on the sidelines give reads and reasons. It's been several day phases and I don't want to hear that not much has happened. My current lynch pool is in the nonvoters with a slight eye on Xiz and Xel, but chances are they are not good targets for today.

I wish wish wish we had been more insistent on everyone giving reads before the insta last phase, but w/e

This should be pretty obvious but we never lynch SunFan, Hate or Jess here.
I CAN KINDA POSIT INFO LATER WHEN I GET HOME.

NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT.

/WHIRRRRRRRRL

if you have any questions about any of my reads, please fuck off because I won't have any, and I encourage you to refer to sunfan's reads instead

/WHIRLLLLLLLLLLLL