View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 07:57 PM   #8
M0nkeyz
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Find a Way Out Voting

Find a way out:

Find a way out 1: Found it hard to determine where the jumps were going to at times, there was a pattern in the beginning where you put jumps on the 8th's instead of the 4th's and a few seconds later It goes to the kickdrum sound. I thought the stream towards the end was nice although it felt a bit out of place for such a short file.

Find a way out 2: Èxcessive use of hands and jumps made this file feel very dumpy. I think aside from the kickdrums very little emphasis is needed here so it's overlayered.

Find a way out 3: This may sound weird, but I actually really like what you did here. The broken jumpstream at the end felt nice to play and I commend you for having the guts to step the vocals. However the file felt dumpy, because the song doesn't lend itself much to be stepped like this. It's a chill song.

Find a way out 4: Wow, that did not come out the way it should have. Those grace notes were way off. I also felt the song was too dense the grace notes didn't have to be grace notes. I feel you could have just had them as singles.

Find a way out 5: I think the jumps at the start didn't have to be jumps. And I also think the JS sections were a bit biased at times(long 1-handed trills) I do think the file flowed decently well

Very hard to pick a winner here, but I think I'll choose between 1 and 3, Find a way out 1 I feel represents the music best, although I wish it was longer.

I think 4 was Qrrbrbirbel

I think 5 was -Tim-

Last edited by M0nkeyz; 02-25-2020 at 08:39 PM..
M0nkeyz is offline   Reply With Quote