View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 03:25 PM   #8
vvav
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Diablo 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Fallen- View Post
I watched the trailers for Diablo III and it looks like complete ****. they should have kept the old gameplay.
Uh, what was so radically changed? I'm watching the gameplay video right now, and the only thing that really stands out is the change from virtually requiring life-steal items to now just having monsters drop life on death for nearly the same effect since virtually every physical character in D2 had (and needed) life-steal, a really nice change in my opinion.
Though, I think the gameplay of D2 isn't that important to begin with. The feeling of killing 100 monsters in 30 seconds with 7 other people in a massive orgy of blood, fire, arrows, axes, etc. and the incredible item system were a lot more important than the actual gameplay, which was essentially click-click-click and has been retained pretty much intact from what I've seen so far. Just imagine if you combined the better parts of Ninja Gaiden and Diablo. I'd personally LIKE to see a change like that.

I'm not good anymore.
vvav is offline   Reply With Quote