View Single Post
Old 09-6-2013, 10:10 PM   #143
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: A list of all Major Simfile Packs for StepMania v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
Edit: Yeah it really wasn't explained well in the OP that you were aiming to only list major simpacks, whereas any other more "low profile" pack can be found here: http://www.stepmaniaonline.net/index.php?page=downloads
Simply giving the SMO link really doesn't give all that info, as I thought myself the purpose of the SMO site was only to play online and such... Just a thought! <3
And why aren't you in charge of the OP, again? :P
Gotta love it when someone replies to a thread you post in and you don't get notified about it.

Yeah, I can understand why you might be confused by the omission of packs from the prior thread. It probably does seem strange that they were "major packs" before, and now all of a sudden they aren't. Packs listed are ones I suppose would be pretty recognizable in the FFR community, otherwise they wouldn't be considered major I would assume. I suppose it would make sense for the OP to elaborate on such things a bit more, to prevent confusion.

I guess I'm not in charge because of two things:
- I'm not a staff member who has the power to edit threads
- I didn't start the thread.

I didn't start a thread because bmah was going to make someone else the OP of the older thread. Instead, this newer thread was made and it took over. Though frankly (assuming links have been updated and aren't broken) it serves it's purpose well. Perhaps a more detailed elaboration about SMO archival and what's considered a "major pack" is in order though.