View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 12:38 PM   #1
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Default Offensive Songs Thread

I 100% know the community participates in being kind to everyone.
I want to request that we keep that standard and positivity amongst everyone, especially in music.
I know we all want to and we all do our very best to one another, and i know we dont feel these ways about eachother when songs chosen into the engine are picked, which is why im even O-K making this initiative.
(I also dont wanna remove songs to call out any step artists, or to take away scores from players, and i know itll need some coding.)

I personally have no physical affiliation to this song I would like to report on However,
I just Fc'd this atrocious futuristic sex robotz song on the fly (playing something random for an random FC-get) and this song's lyrics are like Literally SO degrading to the v4ginal health of women.
I just find this is mysoginistic and derogatory bc Dishwater is a song that blatantly attacks a womens body-odor for the sake of wanting to f1st or give or4l to a woman - for his sexual ego making this which is extremely aggressive, (and kind of degrading to men as well) but women shouldnt feel this way playing this game.
On a further scale, I know there are women who do suffer from things like that as I am related to loved ones where there are medical conditions that ones physical health and hygene are out of many peoples control,
I dont think we should include songs that allow people to think of women in this manner and my heart goes out for the women listening to this song ON and OFF of FFR who have felt offended by it.

I'm an adult, i can take a joke like everyone else, but i know its just a song and it was probably funny at the time, blahblahblah, but its not aging very well and i think its very sad this song is even in the engine. If you dont wanna take it out thats fine, but I've made my claim.

Obviously I would account this thread to be warmly extended to others who have similar feelings and ideologies to other songs that offend them respectfully in reciprocation and equality.

Thoughts are appreciated,

-Always Loving, Zgf1