Old 08-4-2019, 07:39 PM   #106
EtienneSM
FFR Player
D8 Godly Keysmasher

Send a message via Skype™ to EtienneSM
Default Re: D8 Deb8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeLucien View Post
I'm in favor of a D8 for this OT, but I feel like that's answering the wrong question. Love it or hate it, the division system needs to go. Why? Because it encourages holding yourself back, if you care about the prizes. Let's face it, anyone in D8 whose name is not SillyFangirl is facing a serious uphill battle, if not outright playing for second place, because they are effectively in "low D8". This is not a new concept, it's been a thing for as long as the divisional system has been. Anyone who enters a tournament in "low division X," especially in the higher divisions where improving skill quickly is more difficult, is basically screwed. But if these players, when nearing the top of their division just stop improving, play less, hold themselves back, and stay at the top of their division, they have a much better chance at a positive tournament outcome. FFR itself is a game about building one's skill, why do we have a system in place that actively punishes this?
Homie, most of us have had the hardest files mindblocked for like 4 years now, there's a few people who have a shot at taking 1st LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Quote:
Originally Posted by klimtkiller View Post
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.
EtienneSM is offline   Reply With Quote