Thread: insomnia :(
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 06:10 PM   #11
Cavernio
sunshine and rainbows
FFR Veteran

Default Re: insomnia :(

I too have read of links between lack of sleep and meditative practices, I believe I have experienced some of this myself, but it's a little hard for me to tell because my 'meditative' time has also been pretty heavily laced with weed, so teasing about cause and effect is a little hard. (I'm going weed free though due to internal desire to NOT get high anymore though, like, it's easy I have no craving), so I will in time be able to tell one thing or another with more certainty

I like to drift and watch the thoughts, feel the emotions of anger, frustration enter into my body, feel them well in chest, rise in my throat, go to my head, emotions have so much energy to them! (I've read a lot of accounts of people feeling things in their stomach, I'm not much for that though)

I mean, I do that because...it's kinda the only thing to do and the best way I can relax if I can't actually sleep

ok I was actually in the psyc ward for 4 days recently and I'm not sure I slept during any of it. I know I felt my body 'relax' but my
brain? I think it was on the entire time.

I sometimes feel like I rest more when I sit up actually now...it just feels better

I get what you're saying sanji, I know that feeling very well

I don't dream like I used to either

Last edited by Cavernio; 02-25-2018 at 06:19 PM..
Cavernio is offline   Reply With Quote