Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
People asked why I like kappa.

I really liked this message. It does not seem at all like something a wolf would think sounds good, or is likely to really think of and have it come out worded like this. It just seems really honest to me.
Maybe it's just me being around FFR too much but I've seen plenty of this type of stuff from wolves in games.

Quote:
In general, I liked kappa's behavior around the end of day 0. It appeared to me that he was trying to make a good, informative lynch happen. His kind of stream of consciousness style of giving leans seems genuine.
This here I think I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you. kappa was leaning really heavily on others to sway where he placed his vote. I suppose that doesn't necessarily have to be indicative of role and could just be an "I'm new" thing but I also hate trusting that due to past games.

Quote:
His lean on me/WV has been a real journey. And I do mean that it seems real, there's been kind of a range of apprehension, banter, uncertainty of how to weigh what WV did versus what I have been doing. It is easier to have that kind of range complexity when you genuinely want to figure the other person out I think.
I also find the wording of his read on psycho pretty genuine. I liked that he mentioned the vote on Shadow was better for d1, it comes off that he is not overly tunneled on it.
I guess this I can agree on, I didn't look too heavily into the full interaction, just went through each individual to get a baseline.

Quote:
I find his sentiment that Charu and sun fan were killed because DBP wanted to be able to hang him a little off, given that DBP did not actually focus on Kappa much at all today. Odd in that if he is a wolf, then obviously killing two people that defended him is something that would be something to argue in his defense. It does not outweigh my other feelings, but if the mod were to say he is a wolf, that would be the moment I would feel stupid for not focusing on more in hindsight. And the thing DBP was focused on I guess.
I didn't even fully understand what he'd been trying to say with that post, but I see what you're saying here. I just never like to get into the mentality of "a wolf would never" because anything's possible. I tend to have more of a people are guilty and always suspicious until proven innocent.

Who's your top two that you'd vote today?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl