View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 12:00 AM   #50
jjontehhizzu
FFR Player

Default Re: The FFR Scary Story Event

Well here we go again with another tale of horror.... or hors... however you spell it. Let’s go back in time where laptops were archaic and desktops ruled all, for pc is the best and apple can suck my spooky balls. Shoot I lost my train of thought and started to half mash out some rhymes. Shit there I go again and the rhythm shall now die. Our story begins on the week before Halloween in a small town named Rohe, where two scrawny nerds wasting their break at school, trying to collect tokens of skill and of the obscure. FFR had taken over their lives, but they didn't have much to go off of due to their pint size, so the football jocks decided to give them a surprise...
Jock 1:"hey you guys, do you think you can give us some help on Halloween night? I’m throwing a party and we need some drinks to make it come alive!"
Nerd 1: “what do you want us to do, we're underage too?"
Cowered nerd one as he was interrupted from AAA'ing death piano's etude.
Jock 2:"but you guys can make up some fakes right. Just work your computer magic and get us our prize!"
The jocks grab on to nerd two's shoulders, as a shiver went down his spine he sprung an idea that was absolutely sublime
Nerd 2:"Actually I know a guy, he can buy what you want and fix you up right. But on one condition, we're invited to your party and no questions asked. As long as you have the money he'll show up in a flash."
The jocks checked with one another, and nodded in agreement that this might be their only option. They handed the nerds a list, left the room and came back for one more comment.
Jock 1:"If for some reason you screw this up. We'll make you eat those arrows you adore so much."
The jocks left the room again and an eerie silence grew. Holy crap nerd one thought, they're going to really screw us up.
Nerd 1:"What are you thinking? Are you out of your mind! Who's this guy that decides if we live or die???"
Nerd 2:"Quit your worrying I’ve got this under control. I met this anon on the FFR boards, his profile age is 22 and he's looking for something to do. So we'll invite him along to our fated night of skimpy girl watching and drinking delight."
Nerd 1:"Hey man I hope your right. Kind of seems creepy, but meh, alright."
Nerd two works hard on his message board, tempting the anon to show. To his efforts anon replies.
ANON: “Well I have the supplies, are you sure it’s cool to hang out with these guys?"
Nerd 2:"Of course it is friend and you won’t offend, for it is you bringing the party with you in the end."
ANON: “Well golly gee friend, but I must ask if I can bring a couple friends?"
Nerd two thinks hard and hopes he doesn't answer wrong, but it would be a burden if a couple more tagged along.
Nerd 2:”sorry my good man for there a chance they won’t all fit in, are you cool with one tag along?”
ANON: “Sorry to offend but my lady has some good looking friends!”
After that comment Nerd 2 could not ignore if the chick ratio went up he had more eye candy that would give him what he wanted and possibly more. So he agreed and believed the more the merrier.
The fated night showed up and the party was starting. The nerds thought long and hard about what they should wear and 1 showed up as a token and 2 as an arrow. They knew they were clever as they would be pointed out by anon to all his chicks’ good looking friends. A van pulled up and to their surprise anon showed up with his hot girlfriend and found them instantly.
ANON: “well the booze is flowing and good times are coming.”
Nerd 2: “awesome so where are your girls friends at??”
ANON: “well they were right behind us…. Oh there is their party bus!”
A black bus limo pulled up with the sound cranked on some up beat baseline. You could faintly hear the words “mac….mach….man” being chanted from within but the nerds didn’t care to the feint war cry for they were focused on the prize. The doors swung open and fog rolled out with the song macho man blaring. And out came 20 men dressed as the village people swarming around anon and the nerds.
MachoMan: “Anon where are the two boys that allowed us to come tonight?”
ANON: “why they are right here!”
Anon pointed to the two nerds that were stunned and in disbelief on what just swarmed around them and to their surprise the men picked both of them up and threw them over top of their heads.
MachoMan: “You boys are going to have the best night of your life!!!”
The screams that came from the nerds were chilling as if it was their last.

Moral of the story….. Never trust anons!
jjontehhizzu is offline   Reply With Quote