View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 01:53 AM   #73
TC_Chronichild420
Aged Stoner
FFR Veteran

Default Re: how's life been guys

May as well give everyone my life update over the years :

Stopped doing hard drugs frequently, stopped drinking alcohol. Still enjoy weed way more then the average human.

I'll still party hard maybe once, or twice a year at most. Only on extreme special occaisions or festivals etc.

I had a suicide attempt, and left this site soon after. I really didn't want to burden anyone with that sort of stuff, and went on to play SM / Etterna afterwards by myself for quite a few years.

This was a lot due to lack of family and true friend support (Because I was an asshole, narcissistic, and didn't realize who true friends were at the time) , and the extreme amount of drugs I was taking as a teenager. I'm sure a lot of you who knew me back then can remember.

I went to school for pre-med, finished it but then got into palliative care and dementia care and really couldn't handle the emotions that come with that.

Afterwards, I decided to take some time off and try another health field related thing, recreational therapy. Didn't finish my degree with that, I got side tracked by my current passion / love project which, as I'm sure ALL OF YOU could have guessed, is growing weed.

While doing that, I went to Niagara College for greenhouse technician, and was kinda sniped by some local producers for growing weed. As many of you know, I used to be a go-go/shooter boy during this time too to support myself. I met a lot of great people, including the bouncer who smoked my strains and payed me quite well to grow it for him after for a long time.

I grew grey market in Canada for about 8 years, then stuff became legal and a lot less lucrative. We downscaled a heck of a lot after that, and went into breeding projects and general plant supply. At my largest, it was a 5000 sq ft warehouse filled to the brim with a little over 15,000 plants. I'd be super happy to share pictures of it with people I used to talk to and share my pride.

I have 2 strains registered under me on the seedfinder.eu data base, Cocogrape and The Grapist.

After that, I found myself growing for another local company for 4 years after they had sampled my strains / products, but they have recently gone under, and I ended up working with the owner of the old company (bouncer guy) on a Landscape / Maintennance company for a few years. He then screwed me over on some finances, and we recently broke off as I didn't want to be responsible for someone elses fuck ups when I'm trying to run a company and hire crews.

That leads me to now, where I'm currently part-time employed with GeekSquad, while also working towards getting my micro growery license to begin a small marijuana breeding, and general greenhouse supply company.

I really found I enjoy working with plants more then humans over my life, and that extends into a lot of aspects. I REALLY enjoy working with ornamentals, trees, and bonsai as well. Breeding is my true passion project though.

Been with my non-binary partner for about 8 years now, so you can see I've progressed a lot with my liberal senses as well compared to the uh, less then savory person I used to be lets just say. I think that will probably surprise a lot of you as well.

Sorry for the wall of text, I genuinely miss a lot of you, am GENUINELY regretful that I used to be such a retard, and appreciate you all for supporting me through my extremely turbulent, and tormentful teenage years.

I didn't have a lot of family I could lean on, or TRUE friends, but the ones I met here definitely meant and still do mean the world to me. I'm so sorry for being so flaky, and so wound up in my own life and drugs that I didn't get to meet / be more personable with a lot of you.

Hmu on discord @stiffnipplez to catch up sometime.

I hope you all have been healthy, happy, successful and miss you all dearly.