View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 10:11 PM   #2
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLVII: The Perfect Blowjob Postgame

1) Gradiant - Loved him. Best wolf player in this team by a far margin. Had me fooled on so many seperate occasions. Even when he flat out told me in the face that Funny was an obvious lynch. I just shrugged that off as Gradiant making weird calls since I had other players in my mind.

2) Xiz - Has been super accurate this game. That Day 0 sudden jump on backpack should've solidified him for town forever. But Xiz being Xiz, nothing is ever certain with his playstyle. Other than that, I would say he'd played one hell of a game. Depending on what he does now though, I'll either give him a "Good boy" medal or "Silly boy" medal.

3) Charu - CHARU

4) XelNya - One of my top town reads. Another mysterious death imo, but I liked his sincere posting in d0 EoD. It was so freakin' pure, I couldn't put Xel in my wolf reads anymore. And hey, look at that, it helped! Other than though, I think Xel was doing too much shit for his own good. He just needs to cut down on his posts that provide nothing. There's a fine balance of shitposting without content and shitposting with content.

5) Yoshiisland - Very poor. Has been terribly absent and has done moves that only make me pull my hair out. Not voting in any phase because you want to see it play out IS DOWNRIGHT GARBAGE TIER. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though with his slip ups before the claim though. Don't think he's used to us quiet yet. But yeah, definitely change that inactive and not voting thing. Those two things are gross and can easily backfire to you (if Xiz picks the silly boy option).

6) roundbox - Made a pretty radical reads list that was completely different from the rest. Had Gradiant has scum but didn't quite act on it. Meh... it's another death I don't get except for fear kill.

7) DaBackPack - Attendance literally dropped mid D0. Be active more if you're a wolf dude, come on!

8) botchi246 - Try to be more consistent with what you want to say. Otherwise people will call you out on it 100% of the time and flip on you. Your problem isn't because people hate you, it's that you tend to post in such a neutral way that doesn't give anything and it usually clashes with something you said previously.

9) ShadoWolfe - tbh, if you didn't get mod killed, probably would've sniffed at you the second phase because you voted for funny. Don't know how much of a different game it would be if you didn't forget night talk was off.

10) Arntonach - Don't hate him, but I don't like his posts usually. In this game, he kept on flip flopping and having posts I nod to and posts I shake my head at hard. Take for example the last post he made before getting insta'd. That's something a town should not be saying at that point in time. When given the choice of me telling you to lynch me, you have to give a reason as well, not just blindly follow. idk

11) Funnygurl555 - Still meh, get meh'd at. You'd play cool though, I didn't have a beef with you after that EoD so... I don't think I was even really paying you much attention after that tbh, HAHAHA. I just knew you were 80% likely town in that situation.

12) Zenith - dropped from the face of the earth second phase. Got super mad at him, but it ended up working out anyways.

13) pedolad - This is how a doctor should act, Yoshi. I really like what cedo has done this game. It's vastly different from his previous games as he's actually talking. I like this more active cedo than previous cedo's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.