Old 07-23-2020, 01:14 PM   #1004
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Perfect Project: Revival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
Yeah. I don't have time to search song by song through hundreds of songs. Can a list of all 50 or lower difficulty songs that are still needed be exported to a csv or posted here?

I'm going to guess for basically everyone, the tedium required to search song by song is a major barrier to entry for this project. An ideal resource for you to provide is a sortable list of all songs that you're missing videos for. Sortable by difficulty, genre, artist, simfile author, release date... as many ways as possible.

That data is already provided here, so it should be readily scrape-able: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=2908
Hey - happy to see you stop in here. That's something that I'm currently working on - I already have the data it's just a matter of running it through to pages to filter/view appropriately. I haven't had as much time to work on this in the past week or two as I had hoped so it hasn't gotten done.

In the interim here are songs 50 & below that are incomplete, but worth keeping in mind that this is as of this post and new submissions are coming in consistently. I'll be continuing to work on getting the live data up on the site in a more browse-friendly form.

Last edited by justin_ator; 07-23-2020 at 01:24 PM..
justin_ator is offline   Reply With Quote