View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 06:58 PM   #3
SC_coolguy44
Harmonoize
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SC_coolguy44
Default Re: life story thread

I was born 28 or so years ago. I was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder at the age of 5. Because of this, I started school a year later than people my age. I took 5 years of high school, where I found out that I wanted to be a mechanic. I then moved towns for college and to be closer to my grandmother, after being where I was for almost 20 years. I tried as hard as I could in college (though, I struggled with asking for help). I failed classes, took a two year break, then came back to get one of my college certificates. Because the program was too technical for me, I took a general interest program, where I had already picked up a lot of the courses from my previous program and after finishing the semester, graduated from that program. I've been involved in social groups for people with disabilities as well. I've also been actively looking for work. I'm also hoping to improve a lot with my life socially, but I haven't put much effort into that I would like to. Health wise, I've made a lot of very good changes of the past year. Those include going for walks, cutting out pop, drinking more water, cutting out fast food, and exercising more. Because of that, in the past year, I've lost around 30 or so pounds. So, yeah, basically just trying to make ends meet.
SC_coolguy44 is offline   Reply With Quote