View Single Post
Old 05-6-2020, 04:53 PM   #3560
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

I've tried to dissect yesterday's EOD, and ultimately dusk being the last wolf is the only option that makes sense.

MML and leetic started the jessie wagon, and at that point it was dap and bolth on jessie and dusk on dap. Then these happen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
jessiebessie

@MML fingers crossed bud

MML and leetic are both on this, If you're town, come consolidate the wagon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makilaz View Post
Vote Count:
5/4 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD

==============

jessiebessie [3]
MixMasterLar, leetic, ShadoWolfe

Duskfall [2]
DaBackpack, Bolth mannn

DaBackpack [1]
Duskfall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Wait- no. That might work.

Jessie
Unless wolf haku miscalculated here, I think this goes to show he's town. As a wolf, he would've put his partner at 4 with his vote. Jessie self pres's to make it 4v3, and dusk obviously isn't going to put himself into a KITB, so haku's pretty much hammering jessie at this point.

The only big brain play I could imagine is if haku knows either mml, leetic, or shado are sketched out by him to the point that him voting there would make them switch over to dusk, hence why I asked how others were reading him. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Also, in my experience playing with haku, he seems like more of a no nonsense type of player, so I don't think he'd hammer a wolf partner when the victory was right there.

As for shado, he's the one who set the jessie wagon as the frontrunner, and I'm also reading his tone as pure. Him explaining his mindset to haku this phase, going through each step of his read on dap, both makes sense as well as sounds legit, as does his response to me about dusk. His mind seems to be more open to possibilities (entertaining the tinfoil, etc) compared to dusk, who responded to me today like everything was already set in stone and that's that on that. I think shado's approach is the townier one.