Old 11-10-2016, 04:13 PM   #89
IwasAsquidOnce
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to IwasAsquidOnce
Default Re: The election

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_coolguy44 View Post
The state of the US made Brexit look like a smart idea. Honestly though, US is fucked and I'm glad to call myself a Canadian. Both candidates were horrible choices and shows that the American voters had little to no brain capacity. I bet you anything Donald Trump is going to still be bigoted and there could be a chance he will be a fascist dictator. In his campaign he was showing that, so that's already enough to show that it might happen. If I was American, I wouldn't give him a chance. If Hillary Clinton won I would probably be just as pissed too. The guy is a complete bigot, is an anti-vaxxer, thinks that global warming is a hoax created by the Chinese, is basically trying to be a terrorist, has no political experience, is misogynistic, has a bigoted VP (which is no surprise). Most of the people who voted for Trump have got to be bigoted rednecks.
50% of america voted for him so it is very ignorant and simply wrong to assume everyone who voted for him are uneducated rednecks. Also, "he will be a fascist dictator" is probably the stupidest thing i read about him. CHECKS AND BALANCES PEOPLE! GOVERNMENT 101 - ALL BRANCHES CAN CHECK THE OTHER BRANCHES, the EXEC. branch is HARDLY the most powerful branch anyways. If he acts a fool in office, congress will not support him. Simple as that. He will be able to do nothing. Besides, his platform is based on ECONOMIC REFORM and not much else. Calm down about vax and global warming and especially him becoming a dictator. It is pretty ridiculous if you have any idea how our government works. Look at Obama, he had LOTS of support at the beginning of his presidency and he STILL could hardly get the laws he wanted passed. ANY ridiculous legislation started at the executive level would be struck down probably before it even made it to the committee level of congress....

Also, a MAJOR reason trump won this election, can be shown here: http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
People dont like cTrump for personal reasons, people HATE clinton for REAL REASONS

Last edited by IwasAsquidOnce; 11-10-2016 at 04:14 PM..
IwasAsquidOnce is offline   Reply With Quote