Old 02-6-2020, 09:14 PM   #468
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzai View Post
In a FFA, X world (you can put me in if it helps you to have an actual person instead of a theoretical one) which two towns in a row do you see that world pushing that has any chance of succeeding?
You'd essentially have to hope at least one, if not both of the replacements are getting themselves killed, or that someone with a very strong voice and who's exceeding townread can push through two pushes without just outing themselves as a partner.
At the time, maybe in the pool of replacements + quas? I'm struggling for a ffa partner atm now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Bootleg_LordQuas- Extremely active and voices his opinions on literally anything and everything. Constantly tried to get answers out of FFA but to no avail. Feels town to me tbh

Mellon- Raeko's just doin' her thing here. I don't see anything off or unusual from her usual town playstyle. Town

FFA- extremely dismissive of questions being asked on him, and posts nothing of any relevance (i.e Codenames (somewhere on page 14 or 15)) and generally tries to dodge anything directed at him by shifting us elsewhere. Mucho Wolfo

Pozz- I've interacted with you a couple times since I've woken up, and I don't see anything unusual from you. I'd need another day to get a feel for you. Null/Town

Aragaki- I've literally only seen you play town in past games, so I don't know what your wolf play is. Whenever you're around the questions come flying around, which I like. Town lean
which of my games have you seen? I don't remember if I've played with you

pikakirby123 reincarnated