View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 10:51 PM   #2862
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

think i'm gonna take notes on prec's posts with postnums instead

922 xiz as null->wolf but reads like a meta read mostly, freezin as the most null, syhto's the main wolf here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Of course you're not, I have you listed as wolfy. But I'd actually agree it's a bit mushy--this game kind of sucks right now, since everyone is sort of blending together.
xiz wasn't a fan of prec's reads and got this in response

Quote:
FG certainly looks a lot townier after that case, anyway.
O_O

Quote:
This is actually a valid point.
O_O

Quote:
I'll vote Cel over Funny, who has sold me on her game, but there is a better option.
O_O

(my eyes aren't actually widening but i'm having fun following the progression i know is going to happen)

2162 (i'm finding less interacty stuff than i expected tbh) he uses freezin's comment as leverage to continue his case on blind

Quote:
What I'm saying is that Blind reacted extremely harshly to the original statement, a minor mechanical elaboration in the middle of a much larger post. That's fine on its own, even if it feels unwarranted.

But virtually every subsequent reaction Blind had with me yesterday hammered home the idea that he didn't understand what the problem was with my post, which calls into question the sincerity of his criticism. He also argues that he never read the discussion concerning the post (mostly by DBP), having reacted immediately to it after seeing it. Yet if he didn't understand what was wrong with it, how could he have found reason to attack it if he hadn't read everyone else's commentary on the subject? This is particularly true since my own initial reaction post, which he quoted, made note that said discussion existed.
just kind of an explainer. to borrow a word this feels even-keeled in how he's handling non-blind people and things

Quote:
Do you mean in format or content? If you don't like how it's presented, sorry. If you disagree with the content, well, I suspect you can understand the situation you're in mechanically. Either you're a wolf, or you're a town power role whose power only activates when you're lynched.
ok here's something

like if wolves know an SK exists then tps is just always a town power, and the world he's setting up is there's """2 town powers""" alive as ideal world 1. it's the woodenly mechanical treatment in response and freezin just calls it gross, which is kinda lol

Quote:
That's not going to fly. What is your specific role?
Quote:
Actually hold that thought for a moment.
Quote:
I've been reviewing the game rolls. The Gunsmith RR appears to be the only time where two points are used to generate only a single role. An additional I, P, H, K, or R would generate one additional blue role, which means (assuming Tps' truthfulness), we're at KRRXTTT, where X isn't a T--which doesn't implicate Freezin.

I think it would still be better for Tps to fully claim, but I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the potential implications of doing so.
muscling into world 1, but more importantly, i'm not sure he was thinking about the ~20% chance that his team just gets owned when he posted this

man i didn't realize i got "this is actually a good point"ed too in 2306

tl;dr prec doesn't seem to talk to the wolves much; would need to see how much of the reverse happens with more time besides them just saying his posts are gross without much else