View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:53 AM   #49
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: A night of 400 AAA's, no more 5's or 6's, and fast food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
You taking FFRoids?
Sigging <3

I haven't posted in the amateur thread in a little while, I migrated a good couple weeks ago.

Seems like the top two scores of "holy hell"ness are Coat Czech and Over the Frail Dream. But I'm telling you for CC, if you don't have it, no sound and mirror. Took less than 5 tries. Worst part about the song is the rolls :P

And nice shot there Monica ;] and nice point too about them not being 11+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
A few things threw me off about her, like the fact that she was going around saying that she AAA'd L9 before you (which wasn't true, considering you got it almost 40 people before her); things like that just build suspicion.
With that being said: if the proper proof is given -- congrats on 400 and all Synth files; never having to play an easy blue note file is an FFR luxury that few can have.
With L9, I thought I had AAA'd it before him because he had told me that he didn't AAA it, but I checked his ranks shortly after and found out he did. God forbid someone with 600+ AAA's forgets what they AAA >.>

And I still have 3 more Synth files left. Everyone's favorite FGO, Funk in G and 136.6.

And posting a response quickly, god forbid I sleep and I need to pick up my sick best friend to use her laptop as a cam [Frankie was talking about my parent's camera].
Garden Party - Dance, level 38

Last edited by ichliebekase; 01-31-2011 at 11:58 AM..
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote