View Single Post
Old 09-6-2019, 09:02 AM   #498
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

This turn of event is actually helpful to me.

Chihiro is a strown town lean. Is only a replacement yet dug into the game like no one had so far. Could still be a great wolf, but I don't feel like he tried to protect anyone without legit reasons, and kind of looked into everyone equally, at least with the few posts so far.

Shadowgod is lock town for me, at least for the time being. I don't know how many games he's played before, but seeing him roll wolf almost everytime, he gives himself away fucking instantly, this time he's not anywhere near doing this, so he gets a pass for sure.

Indheart is a scumlean, his vote on me doesn't look bad, no vote on me could possibly look bad imo, but his defense when people brought it up sucked big time.

DBP town lean. He plays like in the Anime North game, and indheart I have as a scum lean anyway, which reinforces him imo. Xelnya push isn't bad, but he looks like himself and I think he knows that, so that's a slight jab against him

123kappa made some great points here and there but they're open to interpretation most of the time. Will keep an eye on what he says. What's up with the back and forth with Xel?

Psychoangel is hard null. You're busy IRL though so... yeah, that.

Charu you're posting but aren't involving yourself enough... At least based on your post count, you don't have half the substance lesser posters have. This makes you look bad but you can come back duder.

Jessie is T-Force aka useless so far

Xelnya is Xelnya. You better not be a fucking blue.

Svaz looks mediocre because you're what's left out if I don't count Jessie and Kayla.

Busy day for me but that's a start!