View Single Post
Old 04-9-2014, 09:33 AM   #1179
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
you can tell people to stop bitching and/or give advice to improve without being an arrogant dick

I don't care if you're diamond 1 or challenger. if you think this way you're a cunt and pathetic
no i can't

it's lonely at the top

i don't know why this is such a great offense to you such that you have to throw fallacious blows left and right. maybe you're trash yourself? :shrug: not my problem

the aforementioned statements were strictly for soloQ, and particularly the lower elos anyway. the mentality gets better sure, as you rank up and realize that maybe, possibly, you can expect your team to do certain things, but you shouldn't immediately assume so. that assumption is what causes most of the rage, frustration, and hinders the ability to look internally and figure out what the problem is. playing with noobie clan members who are actually arrogant, and can audibly hear how everything is another person's fault: i'm not talking out of my ass.

you think the mentality is the same in team 5s? [i]dumb[/b]

edit-
also no, i normally don't read tl;dr's because i think most opinion's that can't be said in 20 words is a waste of time BUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post

the other problem with your comments is that you assume that everyone can improve their play to a certain point. this is not fundamentally true. some people are born short and cannot grow taller, some people are less intelligent and cannot grasp complex concepts no matter how hard they try, some people have slow reflexes and cannot improve them no matter how much they practice. video games are the same way.
i really can't believe you have the audacity to suggest that there is literally a biological difference in skill aptitude that among players; there is a cap a player can reach that no one else can achieve.

That's fucking bullshit and -you- ho boy you look like an ignoramus.

do you think koreans are good at video games because there is a genetic difference to their muscluar twitch reponses? because of heredity? you do realize that if you broke down the amount of hours playing and practicing LoL to those who are ranked higher there is nearly a 1.0 correlation mark? or to like...anything other video game, doing work, practicing a skill, practicing an instrument, working, training, fucking everything in existence? and DID YOU KNOW there's this thing in the world called the empirical rule that explains statistical distributions which you so incorrectly referenced?

holy shit lmao you're the type of person with that defeatist attitude, aren't you? the ':shrug that person is just better than me because there is a biological difference in our skill' that i fucking hate being around. you're a pussy dude! no wonder you took my statement to heart, i'm talking about you aren't i? i wasn't even directing that at anyone - it was merely a statement of my disappointment and how i look down upon those that will not put in effort and complain of their ineptness.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

Last edited by Litodude; 04-9-2014 at 09:36 AM..
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote