View Single Post
Old 01-8-2016, 10:44 PM   #7
Xayphon
sausage
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: So apparently people are mad that Stepmania was on AGDQ

I keep hearing bemani and ddr...

I represent Taiko and I hereby declare nuclear war against StepMania. We will drop billions of cute Taiko don-chan faces all over your asses and totally break all of your keyboards when clearly all rhythm games should be played with gigantic drums and drumsticks. We will revolutionize rhythm gaming. Just you wait you caucistic chimpanzee nose sucking dickbutts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, in all honesty, rhythm games are rhythm games, Stepmania just happens to be the simplest one to perceive in my opinion. The only reason other communities suddenly show up and pull big machos is solely because everybody equally feels the need that their game should be shown off as much as Stepmania, when by nature, all they fail to understand is the simple fact that Stepmania is the most general rhythm game you can play. It overlaps with every single other rhythm in one or another element because it's a fucking rhythm game. Once people check more rhythm games they will get across games like IIDX; it's not like everybody who witnessed this is fucking blind and doesn't stomp upon other rhythm games because rhythm games are rhythm games and rhythm games all share similar properties. Isn't that right PEOPLE OF RHYTHM GAMING COMMUNITIES.

I'm not even sure why some communities have gotten this isolated from each other, it really seems like everything around rhythm games is just a gigantic dick sucking contest where everybody from a community shares stereotypes about other rhythm games they think make their rhythm game superior. Isn't this almost borderline racism??!

I really do not understand why specifically IIDX is being so fucking salty. The only explanation I can come up with is because there either persists a high level superiority complex among the IIDX community that makes it superior to StepMania where they think IIDX is like the best fucking thing ever and everything else is absolutely ass and needs to go suck cock, or their communities suck so much that they've become so jealous about the SM community having people like Staiain willing to actually PULL THIS OFF in the best possible way I could have imagined for the profit of actually not just making StepMania more popular but also other rhythm games. BECAUSE RHYTHM GAMES ARE RHYTHM GAMES RIGHT?

It absolutely makes my balls boil. It's seriously as if everybody is in different sects and wants to kill each other once one of the inferior sects suddenly makes it to the top.
Xayphon is offline   Reply With Quote