View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 07:22 PM   #1918
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

To give some context to some of my earlier posts, I believed that there is a non-neglible chance that there are a pair of wolves in the other game. In particular, I was thinking that log and gold were a possible wolf pairing. This was why I didn't appear too enthralled when gold said that he thinks that subaru should take the hit, especially if the plan was coming from him.

I was planning to wait until the insta before starting to move my mental energy to the main game. I know it should be possible to "chew gum and walk" at the same time, but I was seeing this as a two-step process where the 2nd step (figuring out what to do in this game) is highly dependent on the 1st step (having an insta occur in the other game) in which case, worrying about that 2nd step.

It's unfortunate that what happened is way outside the realm of possibilities I had in my head. I was not expecting the self-vote by gold and I was not expecting thesunfan to end the phase the way he did. A lot of my previous thoughts up to this point was under the impression that gold was likely wolf, but I don't think a wolf would self-vote like gold did and so now I'm needing to re-evaluate things for this game.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing