View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 09:39 PM   #6
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Best Maps For Osu!Mania Thread.

What really gets my dick wet is centipede but sugoi-_-desu. It's just hard to crank your shaft slowly as the spin adds up in the beginning. Just stroking it faster, gripping harder as it makes its way to 80,000. When it finally reached it you miami vice grips your balls and tug to keep yourself from enjoying nirvana. You can't go you though because the song has just begun. As your eyes roll back from the visualizations and your left index finger plunges into your tight asshole. When the notes begin to blossom you know it's time to turn that finger into a fist but first you slather your arm in vaseline and light your candles because it's about to be your birthday and you need something to blow out. As soon as you see the first tetris blocks fall you start pushing your fist I to your ass on beat with the music and when that section ends you know you're almost there. With your arm elbow deep, hand fondling the little bit of dignity you have deep inside you, you get ready for the end. You can barely tell what's going on because your body is convulsing from all the stimulus as you reach the end of the song but you can make out the combo which read 6000. At this point everything goes white then black. You wake up covered in manhood, the candles have been tipped over and there's a fire engulfing your computer. You make a wish and blow the fire out but that's just for show because you know your wish has already come true.

And that's why I think that map is the best. Here's a link to it

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/150945#osu/372245