Old 08-21-2018, 02:56 PM   #11
mewtikz
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: need a cut for this song

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargroup100 View Post
blergh, still a tad bit awkward

small complaint is that while im readjusting sync for this chart, i notice that everywhere you made a cut the gap changes ever so slightly (a few milliseconds) and i have to resync the section. not a huge deal but i imagine it isn't easy lining it up perfectly either

edit: ah, i found some details that need fixing
- the pads that come in at 0:06-0:07 seconds actually are a fill to the next 8 measure section. you put these on measure 5, if you're splitting them into 4 measure sections it needs to be one measure earlier
- at 0:14-0:15 seconds, you cut off the bass drum roll, if you can, try to touch it up so you cut off as little of that as possible, it should smoothly transition into the next measure
- at 1:20 seconds, as you're transitioning to the next climax, can you make the fade in a little bit more smooth? the fade in should accelerate in instead of being linear I think?
Okay, I looked into my files and I've fixed all of the timing issues, but I'd like to know which cut you prefer: the first cut or the second cut?

edit: looks like you found your cut, thanks for the suggestions though, the sync problem you mentioned is very helpful. The measure thing is just me not realizing that the pads were a fill for the next section, it was confusing me why the measures were counting 7 to 9 instead of 8 to 8. D'oh

Last edited by mewtikz; 08-21-2018 at 03:57 PM..
mewtikz is offline   Reply With Quote