View Single Post
Old 06-6-2019, 05:36 PM   #19
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

I really don't like H&H's read list. It seems pretty forced, has a lot of null on it and some of the reads just don't make very much sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
TWG The Queen: Easy one out of the way first, leaning scum.
Not particulary scummy to be honest, not very active is more like it, but given how many null reads everyone is having, it's hard to consider this one safe. If we don't get shit by the end of today (game day), I wouldn't be against pressuring that player (all this assuming their involvment doesn't improve), or even straight up lynching.
Why do you put her at scum instead of null, given the reasons that you gave?

Quote:
Svaz: I brought up how you started playing the weeaboo turd game immediately after DBP did it, nobody cared but it still rubs me the wrong way. It's a pretty minor thing, but it's not like D0 memes give much to work with anyway. You're just far from safe in my eyes, but I wouldn't push it, you got the attention anyway and things are gonna come out in the future for you regardless. Null for now.
This just seems like a whole lot of nothing. It's easy to pick on roleplaying and other than that it doesn't say much

Quote:
DaBackpack: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck. You're looking good so long as we don't consider scumteams, and it's too early for that. You're Null for me, but only because you're a bad early lynch candidate so far.
I don't really get the reasoning behind this? Could use some expansion

Quote:
flashflash account: You seem to say stuff out of nowhere, but you're also the most consistent and dedicated player left along with sanz. I'm thinking you're town, and I think people who think you aren't are looking worse than you do, since you're probably the easiest target to pressure right now. Leaning town for the time being.
I feel like this is a pretty easy town read to make

Quote:
Xiz: Good thing sunfan is there to make you look less scummy. The Antori crap plays against you a lot. Haku's #312 and #313 are hurting you as well, given that he's confirmed. Leaning scum.
You bring up Antori here yet....

Quote:
mellon_collie: You're a hard Null, I have no idea how to read you for now. Sorry!
You have nothing at all to say about me even though I voted for Antori, you don't bring that up at all or use it in your read?

Sorry for the wall