Old 09-21-2017, 11:47 AM   #50
drizzleRomanceGirl
rain of memories...
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to drizzleRomanceGirl
Default Re: I'm transgender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquellex View Post
Heyyo, I'd like to chat on Discord 1on1 at some point (I'm in the FFR server as well), if that's okay. I've been experiencing mild gender dysphoria since mid-2015 + I'm AMAB.
okay, i would love to chat later

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
How would you describe the pitch of your voice?

-o24
i don't know; i like my voice and i think it sounds like most girls' voices

i never had any formal voice training though; for about 2 years i tried to get my voice to sound more feminine every time i spoke because i detested my voice when it wasn't feminine, and i think it sounds like any other girls' voice

i didn't want to do formal voice training if it wasn't necessary because i want to have everything as natural as possible when i'm transitioning including my voice; i don't want a program to change my voice to the point where it sounds feminine but it doesn't sound familiar to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
Late response but good on you! Can't even imagine how much bravery it took to come out. I still dunno if I wanna come out as bi-curious myself out of fear.
thank you it depends if you think it'll be dangerous where you live or if you think your parents would accept you IMO, but if you think your parents and/or friends would accept you i think it would be fine

people are a lot more accepting where i live in general i think so even when people at college saw me when i first started transitioning no one said anything (although i got some strange looks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
I'm happy that you feel comfortable enough with the community to share this with us Drizz ^_^ I wish you luck and success in continuing on with your transition
thank you

my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

Division 5 2nd place

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosua View Post
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
can y'all take a break and kiss
(the first section of this chapter)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

Last edited by drizzleRomanceGirl; 09-21-2017 at 11:48 AM..
drizzleRomanceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote