View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 06:45 PM   #807
Xtreme2252
Jumpstreams Suck
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Xtreme2252 Send a message via MSN to Xtreme2252 Send a message via Yahoo to Xtreme2252 Send a message via Skype™ to Xtreme2252
Default Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

On the R^3 engine, there's at least two songs where the audio cuts out to silence midway through the song. One of them was a newish secret song and the other was some sort of brony song. ALSO, replays for R^2 are broken as they try to load in the R^3 Engine instead of the R^2 engine now, causing them to have a wrong offset and the Metal noteskin. Also, Velocity seems to have a bug where only the first note will register and then you won't be able to hit anything else on occasion.

As for the input delay problem previously mentioned, I had problems like that on my laptop, even with a usb keyboard, but no issues on my new desktop with the same keyboard. Also, I find Flash 9 works a lot better than the new flash player. The new one seems to drop frames to keep the quality maxed whereas 9 seems to drop quality to keep frames consistent. I doubt that's a glitch with the engine, but I also did notice that the only skin in Velocity that doesn't have innate offset to hit each note early is the Beatmania skin, but that might not be a problem on the game's end.

Last edited by Xtreme2252; 12-18-2014 at 06:52 PM..
Xtreme2252 is offline   Reply With Quote