Old 10-7-2020, 01:56 AM   #576
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to awein999
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SputnikOwns View Post
What a conspiracy theory. The man is fine. His doctors say so, he says so, and he's made several addresses to the public in which he doesn't appear to be in any distress. The poor man can't even get sick without people losing their minds.
uh what? this is not a conspiracy theory and it's not as trivial as 'getting sick'. he has covid19 by his own admission and we don't have a vaccine for it. of course he is going to say he's fine and his doctors he appoints will spin that narrative for political purposes so close to the election. i supplied a video of him exhibiting symptoms of the disease the moment he was let out of the hospital for treatment of it, just the video. shortness of breath is a very common symptom. i said there is a 10-15% chance of him dying which is high for a chance of death but still 85-90% likely he will recover and if he does fully recover which i hope he does it doesn't mean this entire situation didn't happen

if video evidence won't let you see out of your narrative i don't think there is a point to discussing further but as this is an open forum you aren't the only one reading so i posted a response.

Last edited by awein999; 10-7-2020 at 02:15 AM..