View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 02:52 PM   #355
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
The bolded part I highly disagree with, I don't think wolves tend to manufacture conversations to that degree in wolfchat.

I could see Shadow trying to help him with talking points etc and then a fake push that's immediately backed away from for some distancing
that's a good point, the fake push followed by backing off is more what I was getting at then the specific details of how it happened in wolfchat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
My problem with wolf votes on dragonmega this phase is because literally the entire game dragonmega has been playing a game where they do not know what certain things or opinions on plays are, and are doing wolfy things/making bad plays without even realizing it. Even if the argument is "But Shadowgod is also a brand new player and also made bad plays and doesn't know certain things", it doesn't change that dragonmega didn't know what a read was after the flip when Shadowgod did. I feel like if there was some level of confusion on how to read things in the thread, Shadowgod would have at least assisted that much getting their wolf partner on board.
I mean my read on dragonmega is almost entirely based on shadowgod's reads list + EoD votes + process of elimination but yeah I see what you're saying

honestly what I'm afraid of right now is that I made what seems like a legitimate case against dragonmega, and then yoshi and antori both voted for him very sheepishly. I could see either one of them putting their vote there for an easy lynch. paranoia's kicking in ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote