Old 11-10-2016, 02:13 PM   #745
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I think Xel's state of mind is due to his previous games with me so, I don't feel like voting him yet. Null
Roundbox has a point, but he's still Null to me so, I won't vote him and I won't vote "for" him either.
Roundbox and Xel don't feel like they would be in the same faction. (if in different faction than town)

I'm trying to convince myself that FreezinIce wanted to project wolf as town this game on purpose in order to attract wolves and possibly get somewhere. There's also the possibility of a wolf pretending to look wolfy, but isn't that a little suicidal for D0? I mean, if you really rolled wolf, you're definitely on the path of self-destruction. #wifom Null.

AA has great effort in this game and I'm kind of confused as to why you left FreezinIce alone after telling him how wolfy he was.
@
I'm going to assume it's because you think this is a TvT. If you really think this is a TvT, you should be concerned about the FreezinIce wagon atm.

That's fairly genuine to me in terms of where I am as well except that I still have Storn/GS/MML as Null. (note that I don't know gold stinger's meta at all and never played with him before)

I'd prefer to vote an active player if possible due to information accessibility. @ if you kill someone with 0-5 posts blindly and he/she flips town, there's no much to do about it.
(if there's reasons to believe the 0-5 poster really is wolf, go for it, but I'm a little upset about considering inactives D0 in a 20 players game.)
It makes more sense to me to lynch the active player who is the most wolfy, but also have a lot of potential for making the next day easier in terms of information.

@ Xel recent post; that's still wifom at best, but I get where you're going.
bold line just feels really weird

also seems to have somehow missed that I've voted freezinice

he then gives thoughts on the type of player he wants to lynch, but doesn't put forward any possible candidates

pikakirby123 reincarnated