View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 03:34 PM   #11
SNOWLEGEND
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: I don't if I am bad

Personally:
You are good! A little lower then my skill level but definitely enough to give me good games and a challenge. kudos!!

Globally:
So this answer will change depending on the person BUT I would say in the global aspect of things your closer to a beginner then an expert. For this it all depends on what songs you fc, sdg, and AAA.

Level and Division
A lot of people say that level doesn't matter but I think it does. I mean it literally takes the top 50 songs you played ever in the games history and bam you have your level. Btw highest level player is... 103? i believe? So there's an easy comparison . Also the highest division is D7 so just check what division you are in.

Multiplayer:
No one REALLY knows where they stand skill wise but the things above help a bit. But the best way to really find out is to compete against others. Compete against the top tier players. Have them pick the song and see how well you can keep up. Or face an easier opponent and feel like god. But you should probably stick to players that are at or above your skill level.

Now the most important thing is to have fun and then get better at the game :P and the best way to do that is to go on multiplayer HAVE FUN!