View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 06:56 AM   #558
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: ymotohciD :daerhT emaG 002 GWT

Been reading a bit of the other thread (hi shadow, Mellon, bug <3) . It’s interesting, they keep commenting about how this game is just as important now as the main game because it’s now a 12/12 split, and maybe it’s just cause I don’t quite understand this game concept yet, but hasn’t this always been the more important game? Everyone is assuming that if the main game votes out the right people, then town wins, but what if it’s the flips of the second game that decides the outcome? Is there a world where all scum are already in the second game? I could be being stupid with this thought process, but the whole idea of a second dead thread seems pointless to me if this isn’t how the winners of the game are decided, otherwise what’s the point of continuing to play? Just rambling, it’s a very confusing game to come into half way through.

MML, Haku and Roundbox are the only people ingame that have come off super towny to me so far

From the outside looking in, the pressure on Xiz seems unwarranted too. I totally understand the frustration of xiz’s play style but hasn’t this always been his play style? I’ve been in enough TWG games here and mislynched xiz enough to know that it’s not that simple

Can someone tldr the dbp/blind PR debacle for me? It seems like there’s something important there but I don’t quite understand what it is