View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 03:01 PM   #1235
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Anyways although that's a fair concern it is still statistically beneficial to no lynch this phase and, at least from my perspective I'm at a bit of a standstill because all 3 non-me's have totally different but justifiable cases, maybe roundbox less so but changing it from 3 non-me's to 2 non-me's would be super beneficial should I not be the one who gets nk'd, and it would be useful for the 2 other towns too, even if the worst case happens and olimar is totally afk next/this phase
I have a lot of anxiety surrounding the situation of him being alive then but not posting or voting. I do not like the idea of people potentially being more swayed by who "deserves" the win more in a 50/50 situation like that. I also do not like the idea of potentially figuring it out but then still losing to the kitb.

But I do get that the alternative of the 2-3 town players that have been more active being able to vote together the right way is probably idealistic, as well. So maybe I just need to accept that that what I have mentioned is a necessary evil.

In any case I am going to go back to focusing on what I can take from what Curry said.