SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: Offensive Songs Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seoulslayer View Post
Similar to this, I would also like to be able to filter out songs that include harsh tones that physically hurt to listen to, like the one in the end of "Louder!!!" It would just be nice to play new songs or old songs without needing to get shocked by the content of the song, since most songs don't include harsh tones or uncomfortable lyrics.
I already make notes for songs like that since I legitimately cannot listen to harsh noises like that without bad things happening. Sometimes I ask others to check them if I'm not sure it's safe for me but a definitive tag of like "audio warning" or "headphone warning" would be nice. The issue for me is I think that'd be super subjective unless it's like ultra blatant, in the case of stuff like Cobra Commander or <insert Extratone song here>. Because the stuff that I can't handle may not be the same as stuff that others can handle and vice versa, just leading to endless arguments about that kinda thing. Which, btw, also applies to like any other warning/tag you could put on the other songs.

I remember Kayla mentioning a few weeks ago that either the artist data is going to be moved into the song list itself, or that she would like for it to be; much like how skill token descriptions are now. If that's going to be a thing, maybe the warnings could also be held there, depending on how much space that'd take up. Maybe an indicator of whether or not a song has a video/background, too, assuming people actually play without "backgrounds off".

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru
Quote: