View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 03:54 AM   #101
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament Round 1 Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenorosth View Post
If I were remotely close to the other people in d3, I'd not feel so bad. But almost everyone has passed me with significantly less effort than I put. I'm not even close. The person above me is literally 20 goods away, and the person behind me is one perfect or so from passing me. There's the idea of being "good enough" for d3, but then there's also the fact that I know deep down I'm not d3, what the hell am I doing here? It's like being an art major with a GPA of 2.0 getting thrown into a Physics 2 class for honors students. Shit's not going to go well. Am I honored to be there? No. I'm going to say I want to be put in an area where I can actually function.
if everyone got put in the divisions they wanted, then what would the freaking point be

i mean seriously. if we could all pick our divisions, we'd all be d1. work HARD so the person behind you DOESN'T catch you. if you didn't want to work for it, then WHY. did you expect it to be easy? that's not how competition works. it's not SUPPOSED to be easy. you're supposed to work your ass off. or in his case, your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote