View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 08:51 PM   #56
inflames07
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to inflames07
Default Re: Overprotective parents?.....

Parents are born with the instincts of protecting their young (Both in animals and humans). But as for discipline, your parents are making sure you don't turn out to be another Britney Spears, drug addict, etc. With society and the media nowadays, I don't blame them.

And as for miss everything-I-don't-like-is-either-hypocritical-or-****ed-up, my parents have never been protective over me. They brought me up with certain values and trusted my actions. They gave me the sense of "right and wrong" and made me understand that every action has consequences. When I go out at night, they trust that I will not do things that I shouldn't be doing because I'm almost 18 (11 more days) and soon I wont have them around to tell me the obvious.

I would say that over protective parents are more "f'd up" than parents who obsess over what their kids do, learn, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird View Post
Sex kills time and it's free.

Instead of taking her out to a movie and buying her popcorn, bend her over the arm of a couch. It's very economical. Just make sure you are using the proper protection, because then it can become VERY, VERY GOD DAMN UNECONOMICAL if she pops a baby 9 months down the road.
inflames07 is offline   Reply With Quote