Thread: iPhone 4S
View Single Post
Old 10-5-2011, 09:58 AM   #15
t-rogdor
tane orb
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor
Default Re: iPhone 4S

seriously disappointed; it's just the same shit as the 4, but with a slightly better processor (not that it even matters with apple's horrid OS and lack of true multitasking) and a slightly better camera. I'm happy with my Atrix for now.
Only reason the dual core processor would ever matter at all is for jailbreaking shit, and I have this gut feeling that the Jailbreak community is going to go to absolute shit (moreso than it is now) come ios 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 View Post
I was considering upgrading to one of these since Im still on the old ass 3G, but after seeing the vid for it, better off just doing what staiain said and getting a reduced price 4 rather then send $200 for a new one of these.
Just grab an LG Thrill or wait for the Nexus Prime; there's really no reason to ever buy Apple Phones because it'll be outdated within the year.
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

Last edited by t-rogdor; 10-5-2011 at 10:02 AM..
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote