View Single Post
Old 11-8-2019, 07:56 PM   #569
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

i don't like dbp's vote because, forgive me if i'm wrong about this, but his reasoning was what seemed to put the nail in riot's coffin. and ik i shouldn't read into dbp dipping out as he did, but he just... did. dbp's a good player who seemed to ignore that riot was known way back in the day for ballsy plays. i'm not sure if dbp and riot ever played games together, but it was mentioned in the thread that riot did that kind of thing, so. to me it appears to be a misdirection

charu first acknowledged the type of stuff that riot posted and then did a 180 at eod, and that rubs me the wrong way. then he posted his reads list where he liked that people were voting for riot? it's not a townie thing to bury another town. if you look at the top of his reads list, he seems to be town reading people for both voting riot and suspecting people that he suspects. it's odd and not townie-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Disclaimer: This really did take a long time to cook up and I hate myself for it, but the audience demands it!

------------------------------- . -------------------------------~*~ ------------------------------- . -------------------------------

DaBackpack: Likes more players than usual • Was on Mr. Riot • Sketchy on Funny and FFA • Maybe a bit sketchy on birds

One-Two-Three-Kappa-Three: Was on Mr. Riot • Early on making connections • Seeing black and white still • Without a doubt appreciates birds (but hates them with a burning passion)!

MixMasterLar: Was on Mr. Riot • Likes Mr. Backpack and Kappa • Hates FFA • Despises birds

mellonxcollie: Defended Mr. Riot • Hates FFA • Sketchy on Mr. Backpack • Skeptical of birds!

SubaruPoptart Wayward Vagabond: Exists • ...Exists... • Appreciated yours truly • Probably likes birds

psychoangel691 _Zenith_: Exists • ... • ... • ???

Shadow_God_10: Oddly quiet first round • Surprisingly well adjusted second round thus far • Post 430 • Perhaps likes birds

flashflash account: Was on Mr. Riot • Hates Mellon • Kind of hates Mr. MixMasterLar • Now hates Mr. Shadow • Possibly hates birds!

Funnygurl555: Exists • Likes Kappa • Hates MixMasterLar? • Likes birds!

Storn-Forty-Two: First to think of theories • Doesn't like EoD 1 • Doesn't like Mr. Shadow now • Probably still hates birds

it was surprising to me that ffa voted for riot instead of raeko at the end (which charu already mentioned) but his reads list did place them both as a wolf lean. and ffa still seemed to have intentions to vote for raeko. granted i still don't like ffa's reasoning to vote raeko, especially now that riot has flipped green.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)