View Single Post
Old 11-8-2016, 10:20 AM   #218
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Hi AJ,

I'm going to assume that this interaction is over? Is that a safe assumption?

Okay the reasons why I think andy's not scum from this. This might just be the DFR in me but I don't think it's fair to automatically go to "that's def choreographed ergo wolf". That's tinfoil? level. Idk if that's the right word for it. And you say that his push was weak and there wasn't anything to go off etc. (might be paraphrasing too hard but ffr is loading slowly and I don't feel like waiting so long for quotes). It's d0. This is the second phase of actual content. There's nothing to go off of in general. At least he's trying to get something to happen. That's fair, no? Also, I'm not quite sure if at this point this interaction is alignment indicative. He's a new player, big bad bun yoshl shows up tryin to collect taxes from middle school boy andy, of course he's gonna be scared, flustered, intimidated, waffling, insert thing here. It's natural af and if you keep yelling at him and he locks up because of it and y'all lynch him. That's poor show. I'd be very disappointed and wouldn't support a lynch based on that reason.

Why are you here?