View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 03:57 PM   #152
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: life story thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
unironically this continues to define my life before and during coronavirus, and it probably will after, all covid has done for me so far is given me severe cabin fever, rave withdrawals and actual longing for a meaningful relationship over random nihilistic sex and intoxicants for the first time in my life

besides that, i got my degree and commence my singular year of grad school next month, then hopefully I leave the shithole that is MA, go somewhere more poppin, get money and learn how to be a functioning human being instead of hating everyone almost as much as i hate myself
congratulations!! from my experience, for some reason it emotionally feels a lot better to be employed than to be in school or unemployed. it eases a bit of the self-loathing to "feel like a contributing member of society" in a working capacity (this is probably just internalized capitalism speaking, but the feeling is real).

on a pragmatic level, employment leads to financial and lifestyle stability, which also feels really good. (compared against school or unemployment, where the year-to-year instability can grind against your soul). At any rate, stability in your life is a form of comfort, and if this stable state also makes you content and satisfied, that's a really good thing

EDIT: funnygurl I'm so proud of you, that's awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic

Last edited by DaBackpack; 07-10-2020 at 03:57 PM..
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote