View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 04:48 PM   #396
_DJ Vinyl_
SemiRetired Fast Scroller
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Official Tournament 13.5

While I end in 3rd. In the end the circumstance that happened to me this past week have been stressful to say the least. I will still accept my loss as that song was really hard to keep up with. It's sad to say the last round was not closer than usual and I do apologize for not being as active; I still had a good time. At the end of the day kurisushadow is no longer my rival and is now my friend at the end of this.

To that I say GG to Kurisushadow and Anrai of course. Although I did not expect to Covid edit: (My test results came back negative but all my work had it so just needed to make sure), I sure did try to do something ahead of time.

Thanks to the events in life COVID, that made me come back to this game. I will continue to play and smash arrows from here on out, no quitting for me. I still have a lot to learn. Also thanks to Logman, squidbits, _Fluttershy_, Xiz and Zorack24 for making me have a sense of community. Also thank the host of the tournament psycoangel691 for having me.
_DJ Vinyl_ is offline   Reply With Quote